- Procedure: Minimize forehead creases, drooping eyebrows by removing excess tissue, altering muscles and tightening the forehead skin.
May be done with an incision across the top of the head behind the hairline or in front of hairline.
- Lenght: 1-1.5 hours.
- Anesthesia: General or local with sedation.
- In/ outpatient: 1-2 nights in the clinic.
- Side effects: Temporary bruising, swelling, possible temporary hair loss.
- Risks: Assimetrical look, broad scarring.
- Recovery: Normal activities: 2-3 days. Moore strenuous activities: 10 days.